Find Your Inner Strength and Build Your Self-Confidence
I’m a certified level 4 FasterEFT Advanced Practitioner trained through the Skills to Change Institute, Oklahoma USA.
Hypnotherapy is another technique I am certified in.
1. Corporate Techniques
I am trained on how to incorporate these techniques in the Corporate field. This will:
- Increase productivity in the workplace
- Decrease employee absenteeism
- Help employees focus better on their work
- Help employees change the way they feel
- Teach them how to release stress quickly and easily
2. Birth Trauma
I am trained to use this technique for Birth Trauma. This is a fascinating study with a lot of scientific research behind it that show we can have trapped emotions from previous generations and also from within the womb. I can help release these emotions and you will experience amazing benefits.
In January 2017 I was one of 10 practitioners participating in an intensive workshop at Habilitat Drug & Alcohol Rehab centre in Kaneohe, Hawaii. I have an Addiction Protocol to help people overcome their addictions, i.e. drugs, alcohol, smoking, porn, over-eating.
4. Test anxiety in schools
I trained incorporating Skills to Change and Ease of Learning, a programme developed by the Late Don Blackerby.
I help students overcome test anxiety and school related stress. I work with teachers who are experiencing stress and burnout.
In September 2019 I completed 100 hours of training in Modern Hypnosis technique with The Tad James Company. Hypnotherapy has always been part of my therapy, this is an extension to my knowledge and skills.
My 42 year marriage ended and I was depressed and grieving. I found a technique online that helped me release my grief and depression and I now view my life experiences as gifts and an opportunity to grow and learn. I have a very different outlook and mindset.
I’ve done many workshops and trainings including Qantum Healing, Matrix Energetics, Transcendental Meditation, Dowsing, Alpha Dynamics, classic EFT, Reflexology, Counselling. I’m a qualified Infant Massage Instructor and Massage in Schools Programme Instructor. All these studies have been of benefit and given me useful skills.
I came across an internet site that explained something to me that was very liberating. With all my learning and exploring new ideas and ventures, my family considered this to be ‘not normal’, they thought I should concentrate on one thing and become proficient at that, whatever that might be. I’d study, learn to a certain point and then move on to the next thing, feeling guilty. I wondered about my ability to stay focused. I now realise my ‘wanderings’ are ok and that there are many other people in the world who I can relate to and who understand me. I’m a MULTIPOTENTIALITE. To focus on one thing is not in me, I want to diversify, to satisfy my need to learn about anything and everything and I’ve found my tribe.
- I have formal qualifications in life experiences, I understand and empathise with some, but not all, of what others go through.
- I am not a psychologist or a dietician and have no licensing or formal training in these fields.
- My mission is to bring personal performance tools to the attention of others.
- FasterEFT takes the form of a thorough demonstration of personal improvement tools.
- Subject to the other provisions of this agreement, you may use any of the techniques on behalf of yourself and others.
- I cannot and will not take responsibility for what you do with these techniques.
- You are required to take complete responsibility for your own emotional and/or physical well being.
- You are also required to instruct others whom you help with these techniques to take complete responsibility for their emotional and/or physical well being.
- You agree to hold Margi Batson harmless from any claims made by anyone whom you seek to help.
- Use these techniques under the supervision of a qualified therapist or physician.
- Don’t use these techniques to try to solve a problem where your common sense would tell you it is not appropriate.