Find Your Inner Strength and Build Your Self-Confidence
I am always keen to update and add to my skillset.
1. Corporate Techniques
I trained with Jackie Durnin, an Advanced Practitioner, on how to incorporate these techniques in the Corporate field. This programme will:
- Increase productivity in the workplace
- Decrease employee absenteeism
- Help employees focus better on their work
- Help employees change the way they feel
- Teach them how to release stress quickly and easily
2. Birth Trauma
I’ve done an extensive workshop with Judy Timperon, an Advanced Practitioner, on Birth Trauma. This is a fascinating study with a lot of scientific research behind it that show we can have trapped emotions from previous generations and also from within the womb. I can help release these emotions and you will experience amazing benefits.
In January 2017 I was one of 10 practitioners participating in a two week workshop at Habilitat Drug & Alcohol Rehab centre in Kaneohe, Hawaii. I now have an Addiction Protocol to help people overcome their addictions, i.e. drugs, alcohol, smoking, porn, over-eating.
4. Test anxiety in schools
I have completed training incorporating Skills to Change and Ease of Learning, a programme developed by the late Don Blackerby.
I can help students to overcome test anxiety and school related stress. I also work with teachers who are experiencing stress and burnout.
When my 42 year marriage ended unexpectedly, I was depressed and grieving and I didn’t know how to move on or how to pull myself out of the very dark place I was in.
I went searching online and found a methodology that helped me. By using the techniques shown on the YouTube videos created by Robert G. Smith under FasterEFT and ‘Healingmagic’, I was able to heal and deal with my grief and depression issues. I now view my life experiences as gifts and an opportunity to grow and to learn, I have a very different outlook and mindset.
I’ve always been a workshop junky and have studied Qantum Healing, Matrix Energetics, Transcendental Meditation, Dowsing, Alpha Dynamics, classic EFT, Reflexology and achieved my Counselling qualifications. I’m a qualified Infant Massage Instructor and Massage in Schools Programme Instructor. All these studies have been of benefit and given me useful skills.
I recently came across an internet site that explained something to me that was very liberating. For as far back as I can remember, I have enjoyed learning and exploring new ideas and ventures. My family considered this to be ‘not normal’, like a majority of people they were of the belief that I should concentrate on one thing and become proficient at that, whatever that might be. I’d take up study, learn to a certain point and then move on to the next thing, and I loved it. But I also wondered about my own ability to stay focused. I now realise my ‘wanderings’ are ok and that there are many other people in the world who I can relate to and who understand me. I’m a MULTIPOTENTIALITE. To focus on one thing is not in me, I want to diversify, to satisfy my need to learn about anything and everything and I’ve found my tribe.
- I have formal qualifications in life experiences, I understand and empathise with some, but not all, of what others go through.
- I am not a psychologist or a dietician and have no licensing or formal training in these fields.
- I have studied reflexology; counselling; matrix energetics; dowsing and other healing modalities. My mission is to bring personal performance tools to the attention of others.
- FasterEFT takes the form of a thorough demonstration of very impressive personal improvement tools. It is not training in psychology or psychotherapy.
- Subject to the other provisions of this agreement, you may use any of the techniques on behalf of yourself and others.
- I cannot and will not take responsibility for what you do with these techniques.
- You are required to take complete responsibility for your own emotional and/or physical well being.
- You are also required to instruct others whom you help with these techniques to take complete responsibility for their emotional and/or physical well being.
- You agree to hold Margi Batson harmless from any claims made by anyone whom you seek to help.
- Use these techniques under the supervision of a qualified therapist or physician.
- Don’t use these techniques to try to solve a problem where your common sense would tell you it is not appropriate.